Family law is a large area of law, and many of its branches are emotionally charged, legally complex and interrelated. We advise clients on a diverse range of family law related matters including:
- Consent Orders for property and parenting matters
- Parenting matters
- Child custody and care arrangements
- Grandparent and guardian issues
- Child support matters
- Spousal maintenance
- Property division
- Family dispute mediations
- Family Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Court of Australia proceedings
- Domestic Violence Applications
- Binding financial agreements (pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements)
- De facto property and parenting matters
- Enforcement of Court Orders
Family law matters need sensitivity, clear advice and resolve. Our experienced solicitors have assisted thousands of clients over many years in these areas.
The cost of family law litigation and disputes can be very expensive, however, we offer clients certainty and clarity in relation to our costs.
If you have a family law matter and you need professional and confidential advice, contact us to arrange a no-obligation meeting to discuss your options.